"Regardless of who you are, where you’re from, what your life experience is, how you identify, your race, creed, sexual orientation — if you are a talented individual who is committed to our mission and our performance goals, there is a place for you here."- Shamim Wu, Chief Operating Officer
IDEA Careers Program | Eclipse Senior Living
i.d.e.a. Celebrating & Welcoming INdividuality
- Inclusion – We believe in a workplace where all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and can contribute fully to the organization’s success creates a great place to work.
- Diversity – We believe a diverse team of people that’s truly reflective of society and celebrates individuality is a stronger team.
- Equality – We believe associates who are and feel empowered will bring their unique thoughts and ideas to the table, creating a more competitive organization.
- Acceptance – We believe understanding each other as individuals and facilitating collaboration among people of diverse backgrounds enables more creativity and teamwork.
We believe by offering the opportunity to grow professionally, each Eclipse Senior Living Associate will in turn provide the best care to each resident we are privileged to serve. Our commitment to associates begins at the top, with a diverse leadership team dedicated to the incorporating the principles of inclusion, diversity, equality and acceptance in all we do.
Talent RecruitingFinding people with a heart for service is our top priority for everyone seeking a career with Eclipse. After that we seek interest, passion, aptitude, skills and experience.
- Diverse Recruitment and Outreach Efforts
- IDEA Speaker Program
- Monthly Colleges & Trade Schools
Associate ProgramsEclipse develops programs to promote and protect I.D.E.A. with a focus on education, dialogue and celebration of individuality. Leadership seeks to encourage I.D.E.A. throughout the organization with dialogue, communication and mentoring. For example we are:
- Introducing I.D.E.A. in Associate On-boarding & Orientation
- I.D.E.A. Mentorship Program – Quarterly Brown Bag Lunches
- Online Diversity and Inclusion Workshop via Relias or Optum
- Diversity & Inclusion guest speakers at leadership summits